Dominican Republic League

'46 Dominican Draft is Deep

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Topham 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
     Gordon Maclean 
    Participant

One of the better draft pools I have seen in a long time. Even with 7th pick I could get 3 above average players out of this.

Mao 
    Participant

I am kicking myself for having to pick 8th in this draft lol. This is the deepest draft pool I have seen that I am taking part in.

Gordon Maclean 
    Participant

I slotted out my first 3 rounds, and I am telling you with 1st round/7th pick in a normal year, I would have been quite happy getting the players in the 15-21 slots that I have.

1st through 3rd picks are getting franchise builder drafts. Should be interesting to watch how this plays out over the next few years.

Mike Topham 
    Participant

Agreed – There’s an entire rounds worth of top end starting pitchers alone!! and had very little trouble with coming up with a 2-round list that I’de be very happy with any 2… OK… Some would make me happier than others, but… Deep Pool this year, which is great considering some of the dry spells we’ve had of late…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2018 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar