Trade block 1b and CF

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mao 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Looking for ML upgrade at first base and center field. Willing to take a large contract.
    Have excess starting and bullpen pitchers make an offer.

Mao 
    Participant

You need an upgrade at 1B?!?!

Your current 1B Roméo Bénard is 7/8/7/6/7 with 4 defense. Are you looking for a younger player with better defense. Your current 1B seems pretty good minus the defense with a great contract. You will have to explain what type of uprade you want at 1B.

As far as your CF situation you have a platoon with a couple of decent players. I can understanding taking on a permanent CF. I am only pointing out the 1B because I thought maybe your were just decimated at 1B. I have a couple of older guys in the minors who are okay but your current 1B is better than mine.

Sorry to say it but your firstbaseman should be cut.
    Ok I would ship benard and P Xiao-peng Lim and P Huang Zhi and P Li-chi Jung
    For sousa
    This isn’t going to help me much at first base but It would be awesome at cf
    This would replace your whole starting rotation on the cheap. Plus improve your 1b
    I’ll even though in LF Chi-hyeon Park and my gold glove cf Shan-bo Ts’ai who hit 20hrs last year

Mao 
    Participant

I will think about the offer. I will let you know later on Feb 15.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar