This is awesome

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wbhcommish wbhcommish 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bobby Fuhrman Bobby Fuhrman 
    Participant

Hey all, former WBH member for about 15 seasons here, which was about 6 years ago in real life time. Yesterday I was at work and suddenly found myself wondering if the WBH was still around and came to the site. I saw my old nemesis Jim Lee is still here, is Moca Dan still complaining about all of his prospects and draft pools sucking? Anyways just thought I would say hello to anyone still around from my days. Was awesome taking a look at some of my old teams history and remembering old players including their nicknames; those guys are very much real life players to me.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Bobby Fuhrman Bobby Fuhrman.
    Profile photo of Bob - Santiago de Cuba Bob – Santiago de Cuba 
    Participant

Hi Bobby! Hope you’re doing well.

I don’t think Dan is still in the league. At least he isn’t active on the forums.

A couple of your players made the Hall of Fame. (I don’t remember if that was started when you were here.) If you’re reminiscing, you should go check them out.

We’re always looking for good GMs if you have the itch again.

Profile photo of wbhcommish wbhcommish 
    Keymaster

Good to hear from you, Bobby. Hope you’re doing well these days. The Legends have never quite reclaimed their dynasty status.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2017 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar