Taegu 2039 "out of contention" block

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Taegu JPN 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
     Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

SP Al Jett is doing badly for us after signing as a FA, but is likely due to his atrocious 0.402 BABIP. He is missing bats and is a hard thrower with good stamina. Decent history suggests he’ll do OK. on a very affordable contract. WILL SELL FOR $1

2B/SS Atsushi Ueshima is a great middle infield asset, if you need a little bench help or spot start.

2B Ruben Marulnda is a nice top of the order hitter. not much power, but is a good contact/eye hitter.

I’m willing to listen to just about anyone on the roster, but the above guys are probably the most expendable.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump with some additions.

not trying to rebuild per se, but I think it’s time to write off 2039. someone else could probably use some of these players more than I can.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

i’ve gotten some interest in Balinbin and Balandran. i’m not looking for your first born, just a fair deal.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

updated, Balinbin traded.

I will trade Balandran for a decent MR prospect (6.7.7 or so)

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump. sitting here at the office this morning. I am motivated to move Balandran.

at this point, I would do a young 6.6.6 type of pitcher, or a 5.5.5 type of hitter

let me know if you are interested, maybe we can work something out before Marc runs the sim.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar