Taegu 2036

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Taegu JPN 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

nothing at the moment, but am open to talking if you want Cap_PDT_01_18

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump.

only comparables in FA (IMO) are Tran, Verarios and Gaslan, kinda fitting in behind them. not many SP upgrades out there.

I am eager to talk!

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump, added some ML players and a few AAA arms that deserve a ML shot with someone

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump. added mega star CF Hann and C Takahashi to the mix. if you add both, you have upgraded your up-the-middle defense tremendously while still getting good bats in the lineup.

like most, I am looking for good prospects. I would also consider ML parts, but they would need to be affordable enough going forward.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

now shopping a few more good arms, and a good 3B. not looking for anything crazy (i.e. no high end spects), but i would like something with back end potential. I’d consider very young prospects (teenagers) if you don’t want the risk of their development

I’d like to continue making some more elbow room for next season. the guys up there now all make less than $1m, but if I could move them all, that would save me at least a little bit of much needed room.

a deal where I coupled some of them would be fantastic.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

ttt

I’ve had some interest in the Mexican with a gringo name (Carl Dehastings). he’s got an excellent line this year so far, and is a lot better than his ratings are. only wants a 2-year $850k per extension

8-7, 2.97 ERA, 74:27 k/bb, 1.12 WHIP,

just finished off TIJ with a 7 IP, 2 R, 9 K, 0 BB performance

and he goes surprisingly deep with only a 6 stamina (heh heh), routinely late into the 7th, 8th and even has a CG SHO this year

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

one last bump, who wants to do somethin

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

updated with new needs

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump with + of hann and IF

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar