SP Jimmy Primmer x2

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Busan CUB 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

When I signed SP Jimmy Primmer to a minor league contract last year, I assumed that I was signing the Jimmy Primmer who’s been around the league for several seasons with Wuhan and Mexico City. I didn’t. Or, maybe I did.

There are now two Jimmy Primmers, mine and Tocumen’s, and they appear to be the same player. Mine took a small hit to his control but they’re the same otherwise. They have the same defensive ratings, pitches, they were drafted in the same spot, etc. Mine has no career stats but has virtually the same amount of major league service.

I bring this up because this is something we may want to keep an eye on. Perhaps cloning will be legal in 2036 and 2037 but it probably won’t be good for our players to continue cloning themselves.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

who allowed this replicant to get off the colony

he needs to be “retired”

Mexico City DOM 
    Spectator

No wonder he went into the toilet for us! When they cloned him they took half his abilities!!!

Tijuana VEN 
    Spectator

Careful who you retire, the clone may have surplanted and relegated the original Cap_PDT_01_07

POD PLAYERS Cap_PDT_01_19 Cap_PDT_01_19 Cap_PDT_01_19

Busan CUB 
    Spectator

Your guy is also 5lbs heavier.. maybe that’s where he lost some skills

@Santiago de Cuba (USA) wrote:

When I signed SP Jimmy Primmer to a minor league contract last year, I assumed that I was signing the Jimmy Primmer who’s been around the league for several seasons with Wuhan and Mexico City. I didn’t. Or, maybe I did.

There are now two Jimmy Primmers, mine and Tocumen’s, and they appear to be the same player. Mine took a small hit to his control but they’re the same otherwise. They have the same defensive ratings, pitches, they were drafted in the same spot, etc. Mine has no career stats but has virtually the same amount of major league service.

I bring this up because this is something we may want to keep an eye on. Perhaps cloning will be legal in 2036 and 2037 but it probably won’t be good for our players to continue cloning themselves.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar