Sins??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Seoul Warlords – James Konopka 3 years ago.

• Author
     Thunder Bay 
    Participant

No sim on Thursday or last night? What’s up?

It was all the sins.

Thunder Bay 
    Participant

HA! Has there been any sims ran since late last Wednesday for the Tuesday sim?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Thunder Bay.
     Thunder Bay 
    Participant

i think one has been run officially for up to Aug 27, 2042 which should have been ran on Thursday Night but was run today. I believe one is still missing from Sunday night which would bring us to Sept 3, 2042.

Yeah, it appears we missed Friday’s sim. Whatever would’ve been run on Friday was run today.

Thunder Bay 
    Participant

so why are we still one behind? why wasn’t there a notification? i shouldn’t or any other members should get fined for anything else.

Bob – Santiago de Cuba 
    Participant

Marc sent us an email that he’d be traveling and the sims might be a bit off. If you’re not getting league emails, let him know.

Thunder Bay 
    Participant

well isn’t that a tremendous funsucker. I make a awesome comeback in the KOR and are in a pennant chase. No love on the email. same email their (Joking) there has always been.

I was glad that today’s Wednesday sim was completed much sooner than it typically has been. It takes a lot of personal effort and devotion to sim as reliable as happens in this league. I hope the real life situations interfering with the less critical aspects of the simmer’s game life let up soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar