Rough Riders Disaster Block

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bob - Santiago de Cuba Bob – Santiago de Cuba 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bob - Santiago de Cuba Bob – Santiago de Cuba 
    Participant

My team is a complete disaster. I thought my deep rotation could keep me within shouting distance of contention but I was very wrong.

Everybody is available. Here are a few notables.

SP Navarro Allende – One of the all-time great pitchers in WBH history is now in his twilight. He still has great ratings. He isn’t negotiating with me so this is probably a rental.

SP Honorato Jaramillo – He’s an ace that’s on a decent contract given his skills. His ERA is up this year but that’s due to his ridiculous .405 BABIP.

SP Min-chin Yu – The only bright spot in my rotation right now. He has a 2.89 ERA in the USA.

SP Fred Howatt – He’s had a good career but has had a rough transition to the USA.

SP Song-i Park – He has the ratings for success but he’s never put it together for me. I bet he could thrive at a lower tier.

C Koceila Kirop – Solid catcher in his prime.

LF Shu-de Tu – He’s my star player right now. He’s 27 and on a minimum salary contract this year and next year.

Bullpen – There are some solid pieces in there that have performed terribly so far. You can take a gamble for cheap.

3B Comtois and RF Waugh are both technically available but I doubt I’ll trade either. They’ve played horribly but I’m not interested in selling low on either of them.

None of these players are salary dumps. My cap is fine so I don’t need to rid myself of any contracts including Allende and Yu.

Prospects are the way to go. You can get me on the forum or on Slack.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2017 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar