Problem Posting a Waiver Claim on website

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wbhcommish wbhcommish 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mao Mao 
    Participant

I ran into trouble a couple of seasons ago posting a waiver claim for this same player. He is RP Otavio Escobar. When I go to post the the thread, after I press submit it brings me to the next page where it says “error, posting a duplicate thread” something to extent of that message. I have logged in an out. Cleared my cache/cookies, tried posting on my phone’s browser. Nothing seems to work. I am just trying to put in a waiver claim on this player and I am looking for help. I even tried posting a thread named “blah, blah, blah” and I got the same error message.

Profile photo of Mao Mao 
    Participant

Well, I changed the title of the thread slightly and it worked. Still super annoying. Problem sort of fixed.

Profile photo of wbhcommish wbhcommish 
    Keymaster

Yeah, there’s something in the new forum blocking duplicate thread titles. I need to figure out how to disable it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2017 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar