offering LF slugger, need CF or MR

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tijuana VEN 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

Yasutoki Yoshida is now on the block. His career batting average is well into the .300s, and regularly OPS’s near .900 (OPS over 1.000 this season).

Cupcakes is really pressing me down in AAA, and has developed a good bit since Yoshida signed his extension. I may be dumb to move Yoshida, as he has been the primary cog in our lineup this year, but I feel like I need to give Cupcakes a chance soon.

I could use a better option than my current CF, Ji chor Kim. I could also use a couple of good arms in the pen and in the rotation.

I could send some cash with Yoshida if the return is good enough, or I can take back a bit of salary if needed to make a deal work. I am not considering sending prospects with Yoshida, as he is a great hitter on a reasonable contract, and I don’t feel like he has negative value.

Busan CUB 
    Spectator

take a look a have a few who could work for u

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

I *think* I was able to add a couple of decent options for the back end of my rotation. I signed Amaury Morelez (6.8.5) off the scrap heap and traded for Valentin Cruz (7.8.4)from Gerry. I think I needed decent SP options more than I realized, because both of these guys will pitch 4/5 in the rotation. That said, even with these guys, I’m not sure I should be done.

I will try them out for the first couple of sims and see what happens. If they suck too bad or if I get hit with a serious injury, I will need some help.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

bump. Yoshida is on the disabled list, but is only out for “1-2 weeks”. he would be a great addition to those needing OF help. he’s killing the ball this year.

Changsha JPN 
    Spectator

what do you mean Ji chor Kim is having the best year of his life.

Tijuana VEN 
    Spectator

@Changsha (JPN) wrote:

what do you mean Ji chor Kim is having the best year of his life.

Have to agree, Kim is having a career year. Cap_PDT_01_18

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar