New owners?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Oaxaca JPN 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
     La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Did I read somewhere that we got two new owners recently?

Quebec USA 
    Spectator

Yes good afternoon!

I’ll use this post as my very, very quick intro to the league. My name’s Jake Tuominen and I’ve taken over mid-season in a tense South Korea playoff chase as the GM/President/CEO of the Quebec Dragons.

I intend on attempting to vault this club, with an inactive owner for most of the 2034, to the playoffs and a promotion this season.

This is my second OOTP league; my first experience ended a couple years back, but after a ton of positivity with Dog Days Baseball. I hope to start up a blog in the coming days to try and chronicle a bit of history for this organization, as well as sort of a 3rd person perspective on what things are looking like from the outside (from the inside?)

In life, I’m 24, I come from Peterborough, Ontario, and by trade I’m an engineer working specifically with metallurgy.

Will be very open to making buy-now type moves in the short term and all kinds of moves going forward. I have a fairly interesting catching situation going on right now, among other things. Contact me through the board or my email. Trading block to follow.

Play ball! And best of luck to Thunder Bay and Cheju down the stretch. (As well as Brooklyn on the rebuild!).

Bocas del Toro VEN 
    Spectator

@Quebec (KOR) wrote:

Yes good afternoon!

I’ll use this post as my very, very quick intro to the league. My name’s Jake Tuominen and I’ve taken over mid-season in a tense South Korea playoff chase as the GM/President/CEO of the Quebec Dragons.

I intend on attempting to vault this club, with an inactive owner for most of the 2034, to the playoffs and a promotion this season.

This is my second OOTP league; my first experience ended a couple years back, but after a ton of positivity with Dog Days Baseball. I hope to start up a blog in the coming days to try and chronicle a bit of history for this organization, as well as sort of a 3rd person perspective on what things are looking like from the outside (from the inside?)

In life, I’m 24, I come from Peterborough, Ontario, and by trade I’m an engineer working specifically with metallurgy.

Will be very open to making buy-now type moves in the short term and all kinds of moves going forward. I have a fairly interesting catching situation going on right now, among other things. Contact me through the board or my email. Trading block to follow.

Play ball! And best of luck to Thunder Bay and Cheju down the stretch. (As well as Brooklyn on the rebuild!).

Welcome to the league…I was in Dog Days Baseball for quite a few years. I found the league really tough, the scouting and fiscal imbalances were extreme and I was never able to draft anyone decent. I also never won, so my budget was always extremely small so I couldn’t sign anyone.

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Welcome to the best damn on-line league, period!

Oaxaca JPN 
    Spectator

No league is perfect, but this league comes close.

Welcome to the best of the best….

Gerhard

Moca DOM 
    Spectator

Welcome to the league!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar