Missing Stats

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Woodring – Erie (USA) 2 years ago.

• Author
     Bob – Santiago de Cuba 
    Participant

A bunch of free agents are missing their career stats. Should we move forward without fixing this problem?

Gordon Maclean 
    Participant

Noticed that too… its sort of like having a “Lets Make a Deal” option… you dont know whats behind the curtain. You might get a gem or a dud.

Bob – Santiago de Cuba 
    Participant

I’m less worried about that than I am about the implications to our league’s history. The WBH has decades of history and it’d be a shame to lose some or all of it.

Can you give me an example of one?

All the FA’s that were signed by AI teams during the offseason sim, I cloned (to make them FA’s) and then deleted the original player. But as far as I can tell, the clones still have the historical stats.

I figured it out–if I cloned the guy, the clone has no stats. The original players stats can be found if you go to the transactions log and click on the guy’s name.

I will attempt to rollback the sim on my end and release the guys the proper way, but that’s gonna push back today’s sim until Monday…or we can just move forward today, and if you want to see the player history for these guys, go to transactions and look them up. I can post screenshots of which guys I cloned in Slack.

If anyone has a file from the end of 2045 (before the offseason sim), I’d appreciate you sending it to me. If I don’t get one by Monday, we’re just going to move forward with the missing player history on these 46 guys.

Here’s a link to all the cloned players original identities (from league reports): Cloned Players

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2018 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar