Message Help Please

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jim Lee - Azua Jim Lee – Azua 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

When I look at messages today, I see an empty list, even when I see a number on the envelope icon indicating I have incoming messages. I also see “viewing 1 to 10 of 50 messages”. But there are not message detail lines in the list. Looking at subsequent pages (e.g. 2-20) does not help.

I have been able to click on Notifications and read incoming messages. But there is also new and different behavior there as well. In the past, I needed to actively delete notifications. Now they seem to disappear as soon as I click on the associated notification.

So I have only one chance to read a message. Can’t figure out a way to look at a message (or message stream) after my initial reading.

Does anybody have an idea whether I have accidentally changed a setting I do not want? Has anybody else seen this odd behavior?

Thanks

Profile photo of Bob - Santiago de Cuba Bob – Santiago de Cuba 
    Participant

I can only see my most recent message. I’m guessing it’s something with the site.

Profile photo of Gordon Maclean Gordon Maclean 
    Participant

I am having the same issue. You can get to the messages by clicking on “Notifications” and then click on “Read”. You should get the list of your messages at that point. Its brute force but it seems to be the only way at this point.

Profile photo of wbhcommish wbhcommish 
    Keymaster

It looks like the WordPress update has caused a problem with the theme we’re using. I’ll hunt around for an answer, and if I don’t find one, I’ll switch themes.

Profile photo of Jim Lee - Azua Jim Lee – Azua 
    Participant

confirming that I’m having the same issue too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2017 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar