Mao Off-Season Trade Block

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mao 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Mao 
    Participant

One of my current RP’s is asking for a bloated amount of money for an extension. I am looking at moving him.

RP Dacio Sanchez $3 million salary for only this season

6/6/7 with 4 pitches 7/7/5/5
    Quietly had a really good season for me racking up 20 saves in about a half season when I switched him to the closer role. Perhaps there is a bigger trade to be made. Or perhaps you are looking at unloading a bad contract. I have plenty of cap room next season. Perhaps I can get a prospect in return. As always I am open to discuss a deal for all players under my umbrella.

Cheers

Mao 
    Participant

I am adding my starting catcher to the trade block. He is purely a rental with his massive contract. My owner wants me to resign him but I have no intention of signing him as his contract is very large and his asking price next season is even more ridiculous. Currently he is making $25 million. It is a large contract I know. If you have a bad contract I can take it on. I am looking at prospects at all positions. He will be on the market right up until the deadline so feel free to send me some offers.

C Turi Orizal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar