Jackals Block

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff (Maracaibo Jackals USA) 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I’m hurting for quality bullpen arms, so if you are out of contention or have a lot of good relievers and want to move one for a prospect, let me know. I’ll move a prospect like SP Ju-Ho Chang or SP Jim Young for a top reliever.

I’ve also still got one of the best hitters in the WBH on the block, 1B Hu Miao, in an effort to bring me back a 777+ SP ace or prospects. Miao makes 16M on a good contract, so let me know if you have an ace you’d trade for him. I’d also trade him for a package of top prospects if you are a contender who wants a big bat for the 2nd half of the season and beyond. My lineup is good enough that I really want to move him to shore up either my rotation or my long-term depth.

Jeff
    Maracaibo Jackals USA

Tocumen 
    Participant

Hey Jeff,
    I am about to post a block offering bullpen help, I have…

My closer Pelayo Sifuentes is making 1.8 this year, and his arbitration estimate for next year is 2m. 9/7/8 he’s done better than 25 saves for the past 3 seasons, and is on pace for over 30 this year. Sifuentes is only 27, so he’s a long term solution.

I also have Roberto Lierro older, and lower asking price.

let me know if you’re interested and I can scout your system

Bump. Still looking to move 1B Maio and/or prospects for pitching help and relievers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar