I Want My FA Back

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tijuana VEN 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     Tijuana VEN 
    Spectator

In this last sim I had a 2B Danny Quinton who was playing in AAA released because of a contract bonus irregularity.

I WANT HIM BACK, check the transaction log again. Quinton was given NO BONUS

Sunday, March 29th, 2037
    “Signed free agent 2B Danny Quinton to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,420,000.”
    http://worldbaseballhierarchy.com/lgreports/news/html/teams/team_622_all_transactions_0_0.html

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

it wasn’t a signing bonus, it was an incentive based bonus, which had he achieved, would have been more than the 10% AV allowed by our rules.

Tijuana VEN 
    Spectator

There was no bonus of any kind when it left my laptop.

This is the third FA I have lost since the switch to v15 on this. Neither of the previous two will discuss contracts even though they are unsigned, I assume the same will happen with Quinton. This is my v15 hell.

Changsha JPN 
    Spectator

Player will ask for illegal contracts so you have to scroll down and double check the offer.

Tijuana VEN 
    Spectator

Yep, I concede. I checked his contract under the files from the last sim. That clause is in there. I can only blame myself.

Most likely hit the “Meet Demand” button instead of “Make Offer”. I rarely use “Meet Demand” because the player usually will accept less, especially given this was a “depth” player rather than a starting lineup guy… and Quinton was a quality depth/defensive guy for the infield.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar