Hawks GM ‘Retiring’

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Azua USA 6 years ago.

• Author
     Hukuoka CUB 
    Spectator

I am sad to say but I will be stepping down as the Hawks GM. I have enjoyed this league immensely but unfortunately life has gotten in the way and I don’t have time to take care of the Hawks and keep them a winning ballclub. Thank you to all for making this a great experience and I hope to see this league continue for many, many more years. I want to give the league time to find a replacement so this season will be my last…

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

I’m sorry to hear that you’re leaving but good luck the rest of the season and in real life.

Vancouver CUB 
    Spectator

Sad to see one of the best GMs of all time go. Best USA run outside of the Lee/Fuhrman dynasties. If I can’t catch the Tortugas I’ll be rooting for you to go out on top.

Best of luck in life and everything else and thanks for all your contributions to the league over the years. You will always be welcome back!

Toluca KOR 
    Spectator

wow

sorry to hear Zeb, good luck with everything.

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Take care and all the best!!! You have definitely made this the best damn on-line league, period!

Xian JPN 
    Spectator

Sad news indeed… You will be missed.

Monterrey USA 
    Spectator

Wow, this is big, and sad, news for the league. Zeb built a model franchise, and he was always an easy guy to trade with. Bobby Chisholm, a former Hawk, just informed the club he’s going to dedicate the rest of his season to this former boss!

Oaxaca JPN 
    Spectator

Take care. If life eases up a bit, don’t forget about the WBH.

Gerhard

Santiago de los VEN 
    Spectator

Sorry to see you go Zeb, you’ll be greatly missed!

Baracoa CUB 
    Spectator

You will always be welcome back, Zeb. Sorry to see you go.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

This stinks. We need more GMs like Zeb, not fewer.

Farewell, and good luck to you, Zeb.

Seoul KOR 
    Spectator

Will miss you Zeb. I took a couple years off from the league and am excited to be rejoining. Hope life works out a similar path for you.

Rizao CUB 
    Spectator

Sorry to see you go Zeb. We’ve made some good deals over the time you’ve been in the league. Good luck in all your future endeavors!

Azua USA 
    Spectator

All the best Zeb… sad to see you go!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar