Hamilton trade block

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric — Hamilton Steelers Eric — Hamilton Steelers 5 months ago.

• Author

Would like to move as many of these as possible. I have 37 players on my spring training roster (most ever!), and obviously all of them won’t make the team.

SP Naldo Agodo (8/6/5) — Just 26 years old, could be a good mid-level rotation piece.

SP Jose Lopez (7/6/7) — Flashes of brilliance, and has the chops to be an ace but he’s been in my bullpen the last two seasons.

SP Jeraldo Tejo (5/6/8) — Replacement level starter at a low salary ($700k), could be a good fit for a team wanting to cut costs.

CF Wilton Taraz — LH gold-glove quality center-fielder, would add value as a reserve to almost any team.

Update: Taraz is gone.

ALSO…. *sirens, bright lights flashing*

Hamilton is putting 4-time MVP 1B Curro Lopez on the block. He’s in the last year of an affordable $13M contract, considering his ridiculously productive history. Looking for non-1B prospect(s). http://worldbaseballhierarchy.com/lgreports/news/html/players/player_11835.html

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2017 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar