Ciro Flores waiver claim

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff (Maracaibo Jackals USA) 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I have not had much time other than to glance at my team. I noticed that Ciro Flores was on DFA, but was confused by thinking that I needed to leave him there until after the DFA period ended. With this sim, it occurred to me that I needed to get him off of DFA before the end of the DFA time. So I put him on the active roster. Later I figured out that he had been on waivers and had been claimed. I don’t know how to appropriately under placing back on the active roster. I hope this has not caused any significant problem and apologize in advance if it did.

You’re allowed to pull a waived player back. If the game lets you do it, its all good. This is how some owners are able to put good players back down into AAA – they waive/DFA them, cross their fingers and hope no one claims, then put them down in AAA. If someone claims them, you can keep them, but they have to be on your major league roster and can’t put them in AAA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2018 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar