Card Project

This topic contains 97 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Incheon KOR 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Links to official WBH award files are below. From there you simply click on the award title to view that award and copy the url from the WBH server:

2030 Winners: Baracoa, Barquisimeto, Bocas, Hong Kong, Incheon, Seoul, and Tijuana
    2029 Winners: Hong Kong, Hukuoka, Puerto Plata, San Lorenzo, Santiago, Tijuana, and Valencia
    2028 Winners: Cheju, Erie, Pacora, Rizao, Santiago de Cuba, Tokorozawa, and Toluca

2022 Winners: Azua, Bocas, Chihuahua, Nagasaki, Pacora, Santiago, Suwon, and Wuhan

2019 Winners: Cancun, Erie, Hong Kong, Moca, Oaxaca, Philadelphia, Santiago, and Santurce

Just a reminder, the 2027 set that Ben made can be found here.

http://worldbaseballhierarchy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9187

Bocas, Cheju, Philadelphia, Santiago (both of them), and Toronto all won awards that year.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2030 Cards

This set took its inspiration from the 1986 Donruss series. There wasn’t enough room on a couple of the cards to include the player position in the name banner. I vote my conscience come awards time, but I secretly hoped for the players with short names to win. Included league roundels in this series for the first time, and may again if that proves popular.

Below are what I’m gonna call ‘unofficial’ GM awards. The ‘GM of the Year’ and ‘Most Improved GM’ are in 2030’s card format, with pictures of movie actors portraying famous GMs standing in for actual photos. I played it straight with the ‘Dedication Award’, borrowing somewhat from the original plaque formats that the league started with. I’ll leave it to the recipients or the board to decide whether any changes ought to be made.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

2030 Cards

Included league roundels in this series for the first time, and may again if that proves popular.

that should prove to be VERY popular. I like it!

you’re really outdoing yourself, Morris. truly amazing work!

Maracaibo USA 
    Spectator

Dittos. The cards are very cool. Nice work.

Tokorozawa DOM 
    Spectator

Great stuff Morris! I created some cards for my team in another league. I enjoy doing so, so let me know if you want to bounce some ideas around for the next set.

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

I have archived them on the WBH server. This is the safest place to embed them from:

http://worldbaseballhierarchy.com/_graphics/cards/2030

Visit that link and view the image in browser to get the full URL.

Bocas del Toro VEN 
    Spectator

Good job, but how come Cole gets Brad Pitt as his image and I’m stuck with the old guy with the bow tie? 🙂

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

@Bocas del Toro (VEN) wrote:

Good job, but how come Cole gets Brad Pitt as his image and I’m stuck with the old guy with the bow tie? 🙂

To my mind at least, the “Branch Rickey Award” is more prestigious than the “Billy Beane Award”.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

I’ve posted the links to the WBH award indexes (going back to 2019) in the first entry of this thread so they’ll all be together in one place for easy reference. As you can see, there are some gaps.

Next up:

Still have some GM awards to do for 2028 and 2029.

I’ll also work on resizing the 2027 awards Ben made so that they will the same height (180 pixels) as the others and we can get them officially indexed.

Pennants! I have some ideas about new pennants we might want to adopt, check this space for updates.

Then I’ll work on fixing the gaps in our award creation (going back at least to 2018, when I first joined the league). If anybody wants to pitch in and create some card templates for the years 2018, 2020, 2021, 2023, 2024, 2025, or 2026, go ahead and claim your year and get started. For the sake of continuity, I’ve been sticking with the original award dimensions (115×180).

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

Next up:

Still have some GM awards to do for 2028 and 2029.

Would you like me to email you a picture for this?

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Since Morris has injected some energy into this, I’m creating a single topic where all the cards, and award winners, will be enshrined. I’ve made that topic locked, so that eventually it’ll contain all those winners, and nothing else.

I’ve only got 2019 and 2022 in there…I can do more when I have more time; I need to find out how to reorder posts so I can have the years in order. Apparently that’s a manual process.

Anyway, I’ll add more as I can.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9975

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Here are the 2027 awards re-sized to 126px180p and ready for archiving.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Pennants

As you can see, my signature line is sporting some new play-pretties. My goal was to create championship baubles that were slightly more compact than the banners issued from 2008 through 2014 (I think), which were the standard award size (115p x 180p), but still attractive enough to properly commemorate a league championship.

I believe that I’ve created a pennant template that pretty much achieves those goals. With this, I will be able to create pennants for individual teams in their team colors for each league championship won since 2015 (which is when I think championship awards ceased to be a thing). These images are 115p x 60p, which means that they can be stacked three high in the space taken up by the standard award (though this does require some additional tinkering). An easier method of display would be to create a line for pennants in the sig, and because the pennants are only 60p high, it will take up only 1/3 the space our award cards do.

One bump in the road is the fourth tier. I believe it was disbanded before the new league logos were created, and so far as I know, no images for the fourth tier leagues exist in the new style. It took some doing, by I think I managed to create a fairly close approximation of what those league emblems would look like if they did exist. Below you will see the Mexico League logo I put together, side by side with the official logo of the Cuba League for comparison.

This means that I’ll be able to create pennants commemorating 4th tier championships as well. This also means that I could create logos for any expansion leagues, you know, should the need arise.

Tokorozawa DOM 
    Spectator

I like those! Another idea would be to create a single hanging pennant that could be used for multiple championships

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Those are sweet! I hope we use them and I hope I get one! Cap_PDT_01_02

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

@Tokorozawa (DOM) wrote:

I like those! Another idea would be to create a single hanging pennant that could be used for multiple championships

I considered that format. The one championship = one pennant method allows for the greatest flexibility. This way GMs can display whatever pennant(s) they choose, in whatever order they choose without us having to go back and forth over what they want (and with 55 other GMs I just didn’t see that as practical). They can simply embed or not. Returning GMs will be able to display pennants earned with former teams. GMs can display either all the pennants their team has earned for a complete history, or just display the pennants earned while they were in charge of the team.

The bottom line is that there is a lot of ground to make up (128 championships have been won between 2015 and 2030) and I needed a method that was reasonably speedy. If the hierarchy were smaller, and there were fewer leagues, I could see incorporating vertical banners, but my fear is that may be a little more work than I could take on.

Also, here’s the 2015 series of pennants from all 11 leagues.

USA – Mao

Cuba – San Lorenzo

Japan – Azua

Canada – Toronto

Dominican – Toledo

South Korea – Seoul

Venezuela – Barquisimeto

China – Xi’an

Mexico – Monterrey

Panama – Pacora

Puerto Rico – Santurce

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

Marc, don’t forget to archive some of the newer cards. I’d love to feature my 2028 card that Morris did a great job on but I want to wait until it has a permanent home.

By the way, if anybody is curious, my 2027 picture is from Coors Field and my 2028 picture is at PNC Park. The original picture has more of the distinctive yellow bridges in the background but it looks like Morris needed to crop it a bit.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2016 Pennants

USA – Azua

Cuba – Toronto

Japan – Lagunillas

Canada – Detroit

Dominican – Santiago

South Korea – Santurce

Venezuela – Caracas

China – Hamilton (pro tip: don’t Google China Hamilton if you’re at work)

Mexico – Oaxaca

Panama – Balboa

Puerto Rico – Ponce

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2017 Pennants

The Jim and Bobby show is in full effect in the USA, as either San Lorenzo or Azua will win the USA until 2024.
    While Pan City was the Bull Moose in 2017, I went with the current team colors for the pennant.

USA – San Lorenzo

Cuba – Baracoa

Japan – Caracas

Canada – Xi’an

Dominican – Bocas del Toro

South Korea – Ponce

Venezuela – Maracaibo

China – Changsha

Mexico – Panama City

Panama – Puerto Plata

Puerto Rico – Mona

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2026 Cards

Here is the 2026 card set, inspired by the Topps 1982 series. This set is my personal favorite.

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Fantastic.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2025 Cards

Here is the 2025 set, inspired by the 1987 Fleer series.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2024 Cards

We continue our march back in time with the 2024 set, inspired by the Topps 1985 series.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2018 Cards and Pennants

The 2018 set of cards is inspired by the Fleer 1983 series. Why so few cards? Several award winners that year played on teams that were subsequently contracted, and getting images for these players is pretty much impossible. In most cases that meant that these teams didn’t have managers anyway. The GM awards went to GMs who are no longer active, as far as I can tell.

USA – San Lorenzo

Cuba – Mao

Japan – Maracaibo

Canada – Changsha

Dominican – Pacora

South Korea – Suwon

Venezuela – Oxaca

China – Rizao

Mexico – Tijuana

Panama – Nagasaki

Puerto Rico – Osan

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

2025 Cards

Two typos:

Claudio Abarcas
    Cristóval Laiben

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

For anyone following this card project, I have collected all the cards I can find in the Cards! thread.

They are all embedded in posts, and all the images are hosted on worldbaseballhierarchy.com in a predictable path. So embedding them from these URLs will be sure to work anytime the site works.

The years currently stored there:

In addition to all of the excellent new cards, check out earlier years. There are many award winners for current teams. You may want to showcase an older hitter or pitcher of the year in your sig, even if you weren’t the GM then.

Note: There are no records of award winners for 2006 or 2007, and I am fairly sure we did not select them for 2020 and 2021. We’ll discuss whether to retroactively award some for those years.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

@Hong Kong (CUB) wrote:

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

2025 Cards

Two typos:

Claudio Abarcas
    Cristóval Laiben

Fixed.

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

Any idea what happened to my 2028 GM of the Year card? I know that I’ve seen it but I can’t find it now. I finally have time to add the cards to my signature.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

It’s there in the original 2028 Award thread. The GM awards from that season have not yet been indexed, so right now that’s the only place to find it.

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

It’s there in the original 2028 Award thread. The GM awards from that season have not yet been indexed, so right now that’s the only place to find it.

Thank you!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2019 Pennants

The first year post-contraction.

USA – San Lorenzo

Cuba – Brooklyn

Japan – Barquisimeto

Canada – Wuhan

Dominican – Cancun

South Korea – Erie

Venezuela – Moca

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2020 Pennants

USA – Azua

Cuba – Erie

Japan – Santiago de Cuba

Canada – Vancouver

Dominican – Tocumen

South Korea – Jeonju

Venezuela – Toluca

Toluca KOR 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

Venezuela – Toluca

TOUCANS!!!!! Cool!

how do i post it in my sig? never mind.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2021 Pennants

USA – Azua

Cuba – Toa Baja

Japan – Oaxaca

Canada – Philadelphia

Dominican – Nagasaki

South Korea – Taegu

Venezuela – Moca

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2022 Pennants

USA – Azua

Cuba – Taegu

Japan – Nagasaki

Canada – Hukuoka

Dominican – Colon

South Korea – Incheon

Venezuela – Pacora

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2023 Pennants

USA – Azua

Cuba – Vancouver

Japan – Pacora

Canada – Rizao

Dominican – Toluca

South Korea – Xi’an

Venezuela – Toronto

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2024 Pennants

The Black Bears interrupt Azua’s historic run. That’s three pennants in four seasons for Taegu.

USA- Taegu

Cuba – Philadelphia

Japan – Santiago

Canada – Wuhan

Dominican – Bani

South Korea – Santiago de Cuba

Venezuela – Monterrey

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Couldn’t find where the 2023 award winners are posted. Can anybody help?

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

I don’t see them either but I have access to the original ballot. Give me a day or two and I’ll recalculate the totals and repost the winners here.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2025 Pennants

USA – Azua

Cuba – Toa Baja

Japan – Bani

Canada – Hamilton

Dominican – Tokyo

South Korea – Santurce

Venezuela – Chihuahua

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Santiago de Cuba (USA) wrote:

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

I don’t see them either but I have access to the original ballot. Give me a day or two and I’ll recalculate the totals and repost the winners here.

Pitcher of the Year: Ricardo Rodriguez – Rizao
    Hitter of the Year: Javier Chumil – Maracaibo
    Fireman of the Year: Elvys Alconer – Toluca
    Reliever of the Year: Gaspard Mer – Santiago de los
    Rookie of the Year: Juliano Pineda – Roswell
    GM of the Year: Andrew Smith – Toronto
    Most Improved GM: Andrew Smith – Toronto

Sorry about the delay in getting on this!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2026 Pennants

Interesting fact: in 2026, three pennant winners also won pennants the previous year.

USA – Azua

Cuba – Santurce

Japan – Chihuahua

Canada – Hong Kong

Dominican – Mao

South Korea – Rizao

Venezuela – Cancun

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2027 Pennants

USA – Toa Baja

Cuba – Santiago de Cuba

Japan – Erie

Canada – XI’an

Dominican – Moca

South Korea – Hukuoka

Venezuela – Tijuana

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2028 Pennants

USA – Santiago de Cuba

Cuba – Xi’an

Japan – Tocumen

Canada – Seoul

Dominican – Puerto Plata

South Korea – Roswell

Venezuela – Baracoa

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Hall of Fame Plaques

Below is a proposed layout for WBH Hall of Fame plaques. As you can see the award size is a bit larger than the standard 115×180 (it’s 170×180), but this seems fitting given the prestige of this award. The example below is a plaque for Tadayoshi Kiyomizu, one of the members of the inaugural class.

Given the space limitations, there is only room for the player’s name, the teams that he played for, and the years that he played for them. As with some of the older yearly awards, rooting out images of the players inducted may be difficult.

To view the original on which this plaque is based, follow this link: MLB Plaque

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

Love it!

Would it be easier to just list the team that the player represents and their overall years instead of each team and the years per team? Some HOFers have played for four or five teams.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2029 Pennants

USA – Erie

Cuba – Hukuoka

Japan – Puerto Plata

Canada – Brooklyn

Dominican – Pacora

South Korea – Lagunillas

Venezuela – Toluca

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2030 Pennants

USA – Santiago de Cuba

Cuba – Akashi

Japan – Toluca

Canada – Hong Kong

Dominican – Tijuana

South Korea – Wuhan

Venezuela – Bocas del Toro

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2031 Pennants

USA – Akashi

Cuba – Vancouver

Japan – Bocas del Toro

Canada – Roswell

Dominican – Nagasaki

South Korea – Brooklyn

Venezuela – Barquisimeto

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Hall of Fame Plaques, pt. 2

This is a “photo not available” plaque for Iceman Urcelay, another member of the inaugural class. With this format I can squeeze in up to nine teams in a player’s history, but we’re at the edge of legibility there.

Moca DOM 
    Spectator

We still need to be careful with these signature things and HOF plaques.

It was brought up a while ago about how big sigs were getting. The problem is you end up scrolling for minutes on end b/c everyone’s sig takes up 1/2 the screen.

I don’t know if we want to start thinking about teams web page home page where we put some of these things or not. Or if there is a way for some formatting to be looked at on these.

They look good but they are going to start getting quite large

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Moca (JPN) wrote:

It was brought up a while ago about how big sigs were getting. The problem is you end up scrolling for minutes on end b/c everyone’s sig takes up 1/2 the screen.

Says the person whose cards take up two lines even though they would fit on one… Cap_PDT_01_05

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Yeah, I was wondering if the Hall of Fame Forum might be a better place to display them all.

Moca DOM 
    Spectator

@Moca (JPN) wrote:

Says the person whose cards take up two lines even though they would fit on one… Cap_PDT_01_05

Honestly I have no idea of the spacing, I did the same thing with the last as I did with the first so I think NO they would not fit in one. Hence my point

Erie VEN 
    Spectator

They obviously can fit, as Bob has 4 similar cards fitting on one line. You probably hit “enter” after the first image link without realizing it. I did that too with one of my pics, but then I realized the formatting sucked and I must’ve accidentally gone down to the next line. It’s not obvious in the coding because of the length of the image links.

Moca DOM 
    Spectator

@Erie (USA) wrote:

They obviously can fit, as Bob has 4 similar cards fitting on one line. You probably hit “enter” after the first image link without realizing it. I did that too with one of my pics, but then I realized the formatting sucked and I must’ve accidentally gone down to the next line. It’s not obvious in the coding because of the length of the image links.

Nah I have tried and tried and there is no unec spaces. Marc is welcome to try to edit but I do think it has more to do with the different format of the image and the housing then the way I have them cut and pasted

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

I’m not sure what the trouble is, Dan. I was able to squeeze them all into one line.

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

It’s a line break. There can be no line breaks between the tags if you want to force them all onto one line.

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

where i can find 2018? Henry Strong won hoy!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

It’s in my April 30th post in this thread.

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

I just noticed that Ben’s GM of the Year card has his last name spelled wrong.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

whoa, never noticed

not a biggie, i’m sure BEN WHTILEY can run this franchise better than BEN WHITLEY can

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

It’s a collector’s item, right? Here’s the reprint.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2031 Cards

This year’s set is inspired by the 1989 Upper Deck series.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2032 Cards and Pennants

Returned to an old school look for 2032. This set inspired by the Topps 1973 series. Wanted a clean, pared down run this season, with no team/league logos or the year.

USA- Vancouver

Cuba – Tocumen

Japan – Barquisimeto

Canada – Rizao

Dominican – Baracoa

South Korea – Maracaibo

Venezuela – Mexico City

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

fantastic.

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

nice work!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Sneak Preview

Here’s a look at the template for the 2033 set. It’s our silver anniversary season! This is my first ‘from scratch’ card, not modeled on an actual existing series. This year’s awards will feature the 25th Anniversary WBH Logo and league roundels in a fairly straight forward layout.

Toluca KOR 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

Sneak Preview

Here’s a look at the template for the 2033 set. It’s our silver anniversary season! This is my first ‘from scratch’ card, not modeled on an actual existing series. This year’s awards will feature the 25th Anniversary WBH Logo and league roundels in a fairly straight forward layout.

Sweet!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

So, uh, whoops. It’s the 25th year of baseball for teams from Canada, Dominican Republic, South Korea, and Venezuela. The WBH itself turned 25 two seasons ago, in 2031.

Pacora JPN 
    Spectator

@Moca (JPN) wrote:

I don’t know if we want to start thinking about teams web page home page where we put some of these things or not. Or if there is a way for some formatting to be looked at on these.

They look good but they are going to start getting quite large

What if you used a banner/badge kind of look, listing all of the accomplishments. Then, clicking on the banner/badge links you to the HOF page? A banner/badge could look something like this:

Roswell CAN 
    Spectator

@Incheon (CAN) wrote:

2031 Cards

This year’s set is inspired by the 1989 Upper Deck series.

Oh man I didnt even realize I have a card! Will be added to my sig asap!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2033 Cards and Pennants

This set inspired by the 2008 Topps series.

USA – Hukuoka

Cuba – Maracaibo

Japan – Toluca

Canada – La Habana

Dominican – Cancun

South Korea – Busan

Venezuela – Colon

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

holy shat…I lub it, I truly lub it!!!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

It was a year ago tomorrow that I kicked off this project to revive the player and GM awards that had gone dormant for a while. I didn’t exactly ask permission first, but the cards weren’t awful, and Marc was gracious enough to roll with it.

I’ll have the 2034 pennants up tomorrow.

Soon it will be time to create the 2034 awards, and since my status as ‘card guy’ has always been unofficial, I thought I’d take this opportunity to ask the rest of the community if anybody out there would like to take a swing at putting together the cards for the 2034 awards. If not, I should have a set of awards ready in a week or two.

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

You’ve done a great job with it. Keep up the good work!

Hukuoka CUB 
    Spectator

I agree, great work putting this together! How can I add some of these to my signature, I would really like to show off your hard work!

Moca DOM 
    Spectator

I agree I love them keep em up!

I just hope I can win one this year!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2034 Pennants

USA – Vancouver

Cuba – Puerto Plata

Japan – Cancun

Canada – Azua

Dominican – Philadelphia

South Korea – Jeonju

Venezuela – Monterrey

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

@Hukuoka (USA) wrote:

I agree, great work putting this together! How can I add some of these to my signature, I would really like to show off your hard work!

The card and pennant images are either in the Cards! thread or this one.

• Go to the User Control Panel
    • Select the Profile tab
    • Select Edit Signature from the options on your left
    • To add an image you’ll hit the Img button
    • Select the image by right clicking on the image
    • Select Copy image URL
    • Paste the URL like so

When doing a sequence of images on a single line, I like to lay down all the little Img boxes so that I can be sure they’re formatted right. So, if I wanted to lay down four images in a single line I would start with this, without the actual URLs pasted in yet:

I like putting single spaces between the images, but you don’t have to. Remember that if you hit return after one of your , then you will start a new line of images. Then I would start pasting the URLs.

Hukuoka CUB 
    Spectator

Thank you thank you, glad someone is keeping things classy around here…

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

Morris, I saw your 2008 pennant, and was looking for a Taegu 2009 pennant but couldn’t find one. On page 1, you started with 2015 and went up from there. Are the pre-2015 pennants in another thread?

As always, great work on these. Hopefully you find someone to help, because I’d hate for you to burn out and end this. It’s a great features like player cards, pennants and Wen’s sortable stats that really makes our league stand out and keeps guys here. I tried my hand in 2027 (?) and think I just got lucky, b/c I couldn’t figure out how to do cards after that set. It’s tough and you are the man for being able to do them as well as you do.

Also, just curious if you tried any more HOF plaques? those would look killer in the HOF forum (though they are a bit larger and I’m not sure if I’d like seeing them in sigs)

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

@Taegu (VEN) wrote:

Morris, I saw your 2008 pennant, and was looking for a Taegu 2009 pennant but couldn’t find one. On page 1, you started with 2015 and went up from there. Are the pre-2015 pennants in another thread?

Also, just curious if you tried any more HOF plaques? those would look killer in the HOF forum (though they are a bit larger and I’m not sure if I’d like seeing them in sigs)

As you know, league championship awards were produced in 2009. At the time, I simply chose not to make pennants for years in which I could determine that championship awards had already been produced, so, no, there aren’t any pennants pre-2015. I didn’t want to push out the old-school awards.

The HoF plaque template is still around. I think because of the size, they would only work in the forum, which is Bob’s thing. As Dan mentioned, we run the risk of cluttering the sig lines with too many awards, which is why I also haven’t mentioned reviving milestone awards, for example.

Jeonju CUB 
    Spectator

Sweet, thank you!

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2034 Cards

Unfortunately, I found out too late in the process that the font I was using did not support diacritical marks. Apologies to Mário.

Vancouver CUB 
    Spectator

Bump for awesomeness.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Some of you may have noticed there weren’t any 2035 cards. It doesn’t look like we ever voted for 2035 awards, which is a shame. Hope we can get caught up on the yearly awards as we head into 2037.

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

yes it is, can we still vote for ’35? I had a player who had a shot at player of the year!!!!

Erie VEN 
    Spectator

@La Habana (CUB) wrote:

yes it is, can we still vote for ’35? I had a player who had a shot at player of the year!!!!

Same here. I figured it was a conspiracy to keep me from getting awards. Can your guy beat .341 / 31 HR / 95 RBI / 15 SB ? (And my guy missed 24 games that year as well)

Vancouver CUB 
    Spectator

Bob (Santiago de Cuba) has stepped up and volunteered to do the ’35 and ’36 awards. A truckload of appreciation for that.

What about pennants? I have room for my ’35 flag. Might be a while before I grab another one.

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

FYI – I just picked up awards duties for the past two years. HOF voting will start soon, probably Tuesday, and then the two sets of yearly awards will follow.

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

FYI – I just picked up awards duties for the past two years. HOF voting will start soon, probably Tuesday, and then the two sets of yearly awards will follow.

I made time tonight and the HOF ballot is up right now. Go vote!

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

@Erie (DOM) wrote:

@La Habana (CUB) wrote:

Same here. I figured it was a conspiracy to keep me from getting awards. Can your guy beat .341 / 31 HR / 95 RBI / 15 SB ? (And my guy missed 24 games that year as well)

Let’s see… .376/34 HR/104 RBI/0 SB…I know, let the voters decide!!!

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@La Habana (CUB) wrote:

@Erie (DOM) wrote:

@La Habana (CUB) wrote:

Let’s see… .376/34 HR/104 RBI/0 SB…I know, let the voters decide!!!

The voters won’t get the chance to decide. Only one of them is making the ballot.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2035 Cards

This set inspired by the 1964 Topps series.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

2035 Pennants

USA – Vancouver

Cuba – Azua

Japan – Baracoa

South Korea – Busan

Dominican – Chihuahua

Canada – Hamilton

Venezuela – Taegu

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

sweet! i was wondering about the Card Project a couple days ago.

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Had to fix an error on your pennant. Sorry about that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar