Another regular season in the books!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Seoul Warlords – James Konopka 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Best wishes for all the teams ready to do battle on the diamond in the post season!

Heartfelt thanks to Marc and many others providing effort and resilience in keeping one of the best online leagues alive and well for our competitive entertainment and enjoyment!

Ironic that I may have received a most improved manager award, only to be relegated, following a huge deficit in dead last in the Cuban league at the end of the subsequent season. Maybe the Bible was right in that “he who shall be first shall be last” verse. I will be sharpening my virtual cleats (whether Cobb actually did or not), as I face the tough decision of rebuilding or trying to keep Seoul treading water. Seems like all the work and effort by the prior human manager has finally fizzled and faded. Lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar