Akashi 2040 Trade Block

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Akashi USA 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Akashi USA 
    Spectator

C Ogai Ohmiya – He’s a powerful 35 year-old LHB catcher coming off a 1 WAR season (.797 OPS) in the USA. He’s a solid defensive catcher and willing to resign a $3.8 million extension. I need to clear his roster spot to make room for free agent acquisition Vicente Calderon. I’d like to swap him for a similar aged LHB (or SW) at 1B, 2B, 3B, or CF, a bullpen upgrade, or a prospect. Traded to Xi’an.

SP Jung-joon Myong – This talented (7/7/8) 28 year-old veteran just signed a bargain 6 year extension at $3.5 million per season. I’m only interested in swapping him for a similar value player that would upgrade my major league roster (preferably a LHB (or SW) at 1B, 2B, 3B, or CF, or a lefthanded SP).

SP Cheol-min ‘T ‘ In – My top pitching prospect would be available in a deal that upgrades my major league roster.

MR Yoshida Ishizaki – A 29 year-old RHP with a 3.42 ERA in 133 games in the USA. Asking price: $1 Million.

C Connor Dudley – He’s a 29 year-old LHB that’s buried in my depth charts. He has options remaining and might be a useful player to have around in case of injuries. Asking price: $1 Million.

Please send me a PM if you’d like to make an offer on any of these players.

Akashi USA 
    Spectator

Trade block updated to reflect Ohmiya trade.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar