Akashi 2038 Trade Block

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Akashi USA 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Akashi USA 
    Spectator

3B Sancho Fresno – The USA 2037 Hitter of the Year (7.2 WAR with a 1.112 OPS). He’s a solid defensive player and is signed to a team friendly contract through 2040.

SP Jung-joon Myong – He’s one of the most talented starting pitchers in the USA (fully developed 8/8/8 ratings) and is signed to a cheap contract ($5M per year) through 2040. He’s only 26 and can dial it up to 100 MPH.

Please PM me if you’d like to make an offer on one of these players. Please no “what would it take” inquiries. Fresno and Myong are both very high quality players and have correspondingly high price tags.

Akashi USA 
    Spectator

I’ve got a tempting offer from a team in the USA for Fresno. Let me know soon if you want to make an offer one of these guys.

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Akashi (USA) wrote:

I’ve got a tempting offer from a team in the USA for Fresno. Let me know soon if you want to make an offer one of these guys.

Ugh… Please send him to another league.

Akashi USA 
    Spectator

@Akashi (USA) wrote:

The Fresno deal to a team in the USA appears to be dead. Cap_PDT_01_29

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar