Akashi 2035 Trade Block

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Akashi USA 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Akashi USA 
    Spectator

SP Ramón Balinbin – He’s a 26 y/o RHP who produced 4.1 WAR over the 2030 and 2031 seasons, but has struggled in the USA over the past few seasons. He induces a lot of ground ball outs (67%) and could thrive on a team with a tight infield defense. Traded to Taegu

SP Alejandro Ainjos – He’s a 28 y/o RHP that deserves a major league job somewhere. He throws an excellent curveball, a good 95 MPH fastball, and an above average splitter. No longer available

SP Tokutomi Omura – He’s a dependable 35 y/o RHP coming off a solid 9-5 3.62 season. He throws 6 pitches including a good sinker, cutter, and changeup.

SP/MR Tolentino Faia – He’s a hard throwing 32 y/o with four out pitches. He’s been very effective in four seasons as a reliever in Akashi (6-2 3.05 in 203 innings). He pitches above his ratings and has the repertoire and stamina to be an effective starter.

3B/1B Mitsuoki Nakane or 3B Eduardo Biaz. They are two young right handed hitting 3B that fill the same niche on my team. I only need one.

1B Francisco Juevanos – He’s a 29 y/o switch hitting 1B that’s better against RHP. He’s done a good job in five seasons in Akashi (.820 OPS), but I’d like to free up his roster spot for a younger player.

I’m looking for:

An upgrade at 2B (currently manned by a platoon of Roberto Moreno and Jesús Domínguez)

I’m looking for prospects at every position except reliever

Please send me a PM if you’d like to make an offer.

Akashi USA 
    Spectator

Trade block updated to include Ainjos and Omura.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar