Add me to the list

This topic contains 17 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Barquisimeto CAN 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Moca DOM 
    Spectator

It looks like time has just gotten the better of me last few seasons. Between family, work, podcasting (The Geek Allstars) and charity planning (gamersforcures.com) it seems I have had nearly no time for any trading and even less exporting.

So alas I won’t be upgrading to the new version and this season will be my last.

I have made entirely too many friends to name, and some life long friends at that.

To real life meetups with Gerry and Ben to chats in the middle of the night for hours with Marc and Jim, I will miss a whole lot of people in here.

I hope I leave the Machine in good hands as the draft has been fairly kinda to us the last few years, so the new manager will have some good pitching in the future.

Anyone can hit me up anytime on twitter @geekjockblog or @thegeekallstars and I hope to meet up with you guys at Gen Con or some other place in the future.

Thanks to Marc and Brian and Gerry and all the others from the board and everyone who has done an amazing amount of work behind the scenes to truly make this league the best damn OOTP league ever. I didn’t stay in here for 30!!!! seasons for nothing.

Be well all

Moca Man Dan

Mexico City DOM 
    Spectator

You’ll surly be missed, Dan! Best of luck!!!

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

Bummer to lose another one. Best of luck, MMD.

Tijuana VEN 
    Spectator

Bummed, thanks for the challenges you put in front of me. I enjoyed having you as àn opponent.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

sorry to see you go bro

I can’t even fathom how many discussions we’ve had over the years

best of luck in all you do

Toluca KOR 
    Spectator

Sorry to see you go Dan.

Good luck with all your real world stuff.

Busan CUB 
    Spectator

hey best wishes… the league looses a great person here

Santiago de los VEN 
    Spectator

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Cap_PDT_01_11
    YOU CANNOT LEAVE!!

There should be a rule passed immediately to stop you going, or give you five number one draft picks to make you stay!

Seriously though I’m so sorry to see you go, you will be greatly missed Dan you have been a mainstay and linchpin of this league for so many years.

Best Wishes for the future, hope to see you back someday.

Alan

Incheon KOR 
    Spectator

Well this just stinks, losing two veteran GMs in succession. Farewell, Dan, you will be missed.

Seoul KOR 
    Spectator

Goodbye Moca Man Dan. You will be missed! You have been one of the most notable owners in my memory with the WBH.

Moca DOM 
    Spectator

Thanks so much all for the kind words. It’s great people like you that make it so hard to leave.

Hopefully our paths cross again sometime!

Monterrey USA 
    Spectator

Hey Dan. Thanks for helping making this league so great! Take care. Justin

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Dan, really sad to see you go. I hope you get the itch again someday and join us again!

Chihuahua USA 
    Spectator

Sending my best wishes to you Dan! You were a steady presence in the league since I first joined and I still remember my time in your WFBL league. Hope you come back later!

Philadelphia USA 
    Spectator

Good luck Dan..

Thanks for answering all my questions when I first got started. The energy you brought to the league and your team will be missed.

Don’t be a stranger Moca Dan.

Azua USA 
    Spectator

Oh man, sorry to see you go, Dan! All the very best and stay in touch!

Vancouver CUB 
    Spectator

This sucks more than all the others. As far as I’m concerned an issue isn’t properly addressed until we’ve heard from the Moca Man.

Motion to retire the Machine. Another GM in Moca seems blasphemous.

Barquisimeto CAN 
    Spectator

Best of luck Dan! Just catching up on this, a shame you’re leaving!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar