2040 South Korea

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Thunder Bay KOR 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

오신 것을 환영하며 행운을 빕니다!

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Looking forward to this season. Made a couple of deals. On the way out is C Frascuelo Chavez (to Mexico City), who should have been starting, but was juggling time with Dale Pearn. Incoming to replace him on the roster is Elliott Morrison, a slightly younger player, from Barquisimeto. It’s a slight downgrade offensively, but a step up defensively, and for Chavez we received a decent bullpen / borderline starting prospect. Slight improvement on the status quo.

2040 is going to be an interesting season; first time outside of Canada in quite a while!

Thunder Bay KOR 
    Spectator

Efforting to assure the Dragons an extended visit to the KOR.

Toa Baja KOR 
    Spectator

Looking forward to taking this team over! Good luck guys!

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Toa Baja (KOR) wrote:

Looking forward to taking this team over! Good luck guys!

Welcome to the league! Make sure that you enjoy the last few years of 1B Fernando Rodriguez. He’s one of the best to ever play in this league and he’s still going strong at age 37.

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Thunder Bay sweeps us and takes over the top spot. Avenged us, they have.

Quebec USA 
    Spectator

New Quebec GM here…

Just trying to survive the season (not loooking great from the outside).

Thanks for having me.

PS: I live in Montreal so Quebec city is close enough 🙂

Bocas del Toro VEN 
    Spectator

Welcome to the League…great to have you

Thunder Bay KOR 
    Spectator

Post by Hong Kong (KOR) on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:46 pm
    Thunder Bay sweeps us and takes over the top spot. Avenged us, they have.

Like the sweep. We like the wins better. We have our eyes on a much larger prize. And extending your stay Marc.

Quebec USA 
    Spectator

A pretty good first week for the new Dragons GM (4-2). We’re not celebrating yet but we’re trying to get back to being decent. The only race that matters is the 5 game we need to catch Toluca (we gained 2 games this week).

Go Quebec!

Quebec USA 
    Spectator

When AAA players get to be starters in Quebec, that’s bad 🙁

The Dragons added AAA players from elsewhere to their team and they should be starters and batting high in the order. Muldoon as 2B and Tomala at 1B.

If you have any AAA available players that could boost my club… I’m a buyer 🙂

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Great to see the enthusiasm back in Quebec, and I wish you all the best. Especially since you’re not in our division.

Meanwhile, Hong Kong is starting to be closer to the mediocre team I thought they’d be. Knew something was gonna falter with that hot start since 3 or 4 guys were hitting about .330

Quebec USA 
    Spectator

Another solid bat is coming in Raúl Labañino… let’s hope he bounced back..!

Quebec USA 
    Spectator

Quebec is now 14-10 since the new GM got here… (the team went 7-20 in May, at one point losing 17 of 18 games)..

Now the team is still far away in the standing but it’s a at least competitive.

We’re always looking to upgrade!

JF

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Nice to see that you came in with an eye on being competitive, instead of dismantling and doing a rebuild. If you can keep the team up, I’ll be surprised…I thought for sure avoiding relegation in 2040 was a lost cause for that squad.

Quebec USA 
    Spectator

We’ll see if it can be done… The team was in such disarray:)

The objective is to stay in South Korea while building the team…

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Thunder Bay pulls back closer. It’s going to be an exciting finish.

Interestingly, the Avengers are defying the odds a bit. They’re 10 games above .500, but have a -4 run differential as of August 7.

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

The pitching staff gives up one run in 35 innings in a marathon 3-game sweep of La Habana. Great stuff for a pitching fan like me.

Thunder Bay KOR 
    Spectator

made it interesting. probably going to fall short.

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

Congrats to the Jays on their championship!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar