2037 Cuba

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  La Habana KOR 6 years ago.

• Author
     Moca DOM 
    Spectator

Good luck all,

I actually WANT to do predictions but real life has gotten in the way this week sorry all

Toluca KOR 
    Spectator

Now if OOTP is going to pull this crap, I need more control during contract negotiations!

I expressly forbid and of my players to have stairs in their house. I pay these clowns enough to have elevators or escalators installed!

Oaxaca JPN 
    Spectator

@Toluca (CUB) wrote:

Now if OOTP is going to pull this crap, I need more control during contract negotiations!

I expressly forbid and of my players to have stairs in their house. I pay these clowns enough to have elevators or escalators installed!

Hilarious!!!

Best injury so far

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Congrats to the winners, condolences to the rest of us!!!!! I don’t know how we did it but we somehow avoid relegation again…..I think our luck is going to run out for soon, so we best get our head out of our asses and do something…..geez come on boys!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar