2036 – Taegu Black Bears (new logos)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mexico City DOM 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

I have a fresh new take on the TAE logo:

not a redesign, but new font and a slightly different look

same for AAA Kimchon Sluggers:

Going forward, AA Yongchon will no longer be known as the Swans, but the Hornets:

Last but not least, new color scheme on the old logo for the A Hunghae Diamondhawks:

Mexico City DOM 
    Spectator

Boy… I like that Yongchon logo!!!

Tokorozawa DOM 
    Spectator

How do you guys do this?

I’m but a lowly farmer and although I am very tech savvy, design is certainly not my thing. Would anyone be willing to work with me on making some new logos for my organization?

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

I can take no credit for these. we have a handful of talented designers here in the WBH, but your best bet is to go over to the OOTP forums, in the “OOTP 14 Mods” subforum and post a request. I think there’s a sub-sub-forum for logos/jerseys that might work the best.

The guy that did mine (and many in the past) goes by davwms on the OOTP forums. while he does a really good job, I don’t think he takes on many open requests any more (at least that’s what he told me this time). but there area a lot of others that do great work, just be sure to profusely thank them for their time.

Mexico City DOM 
    Spectator

Robert, I’m always game to give it a shot if you have ideas…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2019 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar