2036 Cuba

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Oaxaca JPN 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Moca DOM 
    Spectator

Good Luck all

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Another tough year ahead for us…just hope we have enough to ward off relegation…can lightning strike twice for us this year?

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Yo, good luck to y’all in 2036!!! Can’t wait to see how we measure up!!!

Hamilton JPN 
    Spectator

Whoa… never hurts to have a 6-0 roadtrip to start the season. My biggest fear in the offseason is how my rotation (pretty weak, judging by ratings alone) would transition to the CUB. Not bad so far.

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, season is afoot!!!! LOL

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

well, worked our way to .500…now what?

Oaxaca JPN 
    Spectator

Team looks good, but we have played more home games than away games. Bound to catch up to us.

Will be an interesting stretch run.

Toluca KOR 
    Spectator

Team is struggling after getting close to the top.

Now sitting 5 games back with 24 to go. Got two big players back from injury…

P Fernando Martínez, who pitched a shutout in his first game back from injury, so much for rust.
    RF Hoitsu Asari – who had an epic July, then missed two weeks in August. Also missed parts of May and June.

Let’s go Toucans!

Hamilton JPN 
    Spectator

Looks like we’ve got two pretty close races to finish out the season. Hamilton will be up against Jeonju in the last three games of the season, which may decide who advances out of the LOD. As it should be!

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

And we have a chance to play the spoiler role with 3 against Oaxaca who are 2 back from the lead! Cap_PDT_01_02

Toluca KOR 
    Spectator

@Toluca (CUB) wrote:

Team is struggling after getting close to the top.

Now sitting 5 games back with 24 to go. Got two big players back from injury…

P Fernando Martínez, who pitched a shutout in his first game back from injury, so much for rust.
    RF Hoitsu Asari – who had an epic July, then missed two weeks in August. Also missed parts of May and June.

Let’s go Toucans!

And I jinxed them both, perfect. Not that I was in the race anyway. 😥

Busan CUB 
    Spectator

Hey everyone. Im wondering who won in cuba? I have been away last 2 sims. Should be back for thur night so I can update if I made it.

Maracaibo USA 
    Spectator

@Busan (CUB) wrote:

Hey everyone. Im wondering who won in cuba? I have been away last 2 sims. Should be back for thur night so I can update if I made it.

You lost your last three games, but got in by one. Good luck in the playoffs!

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

Good luck, and you are welcome…took 2 of 3 from Oaxaca Cap_PDT_01_02 last sim…

Busan CUB 
    Spectator

Awsome thanks… guess thats what I get for not getting to my team to set the pitchers

Hong Kong CUB 
    Spectator

I’m too lazy to look to make absolutely sure, but I think I’m right in saying that no matter who wins in the championship, we will have a new team in the USA next year that has never been there before. Congrats for raising Busan and Hamilton up the ladder, guys.

Hamilton JPN 
    Spectator

@Hong Kong (CAN) wrote:

I’m too lazy to look to make absolutely sure, but I think I’m right in saying that no matter who wins in the championship, we will have a new team in the USA next year that has never been there before. Congrats for raising Busan and Hamilton up the ladder, guys.

Thanks!

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

@Hong Kong (CAN) wrote:

Correct, they’re both longtime third tier teams. Congrats on turning around both franchises.

Monterrey has the chance to do the same thing in Japan. (Xi’an has four years of USA experience.)

Busan CUB 
    Spectator

its been a long road… have hit the second tier previous only to return back to home in korea…lol hopefully we can make it up one more level Cap_PDT_01_02

Hamilton JPN 
    Spectator

@Busan (CUB) wrote:

its been a long road… have hit the second tier previous only to return back to home in korea…lol hopefully we can make it up one more level Cap_PDT_01_02

If you beat us in this championship series (which it looks like you might, given the first three games), I’ll be thankful to simmer in Cuba for another season or two while some of my younger players fill out. If I went up to USA next season, I’d likely be right back here pretty quickly anyway!

If we were at full strength, I’m guessing we’d have given you a better run for your money. Yet another injury (to our starting SS) on the last sim! I’ll be playing with 5 infielders for the remainder of the series.

Oaxaca JPN 
    Spectator

Congrats to both teams making the playoffs…

Oaxaca missed by only one game this season making it our 4th second place finish in CUBA after winning the LAD in 2032. May only get a couple more chances to return to the USA, before the talent get lost.

Good luck to both teams!!!

Hamilton JPN 
    Spectator

Whoa, I didn’t expect this.

Congrats to Busan for the great series, 7 thrilling games.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar