This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Changsha JPN 6 years ago.

• Author
     Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

what are everyone’s thoughts on upgrading now that OOTP 15 has been announced?

Release date is April 2014

we just upgraded to 14, and usually skip versions… so who knows if we do upgrade. just some initial thoughts here.

We’ll finish 2034 for sure, and I’d wager we’d be close to finishing 2035 by the time 15 is released.

La Habana KOR 
    Spectator

I always upgrade regardless, and I am never in rush to push for a league-wide upgrade and prefer to wait until after the all-star break price drop if we decide to upgrade as a league.

Taegu JPN 
    Spectator

oh and i set it to allow re-votes, so no pressure

there’s nothing official about this vote, just trying to get an early feel for things

Santiago de Cuba USA 
    Spectator

I voted for “Meh.” We usually upgrade around the All-Star break and it works well because there’s a sale. That’s worked well in the past.

Mexico City DOM 
    Spectator

I always do the upgrade to support the team – but as far as the league goes, no need to rush, we just started 14…

Changsha JPN 
    Spectator

@Santiago de Cuba (USA) wrote:

I voted for “Meh.” We usually upgrade around the All-Star break and it works well because there’s a sale. That’s worked well in the past.

I vote for an upgrade at the all star break. So Meh?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN US

If you would like to join, send us a message with a little bit about you and your OOTP history.

Sending

©2020 World Baseball Hierarchy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar